Bourbon Glazed BBQ Pork Chops
For the pork:
- 4 pork chops
- 3/4 tablespoon Garlic Chilli Salt
For the glaze:
- 1.7 fl. oz Bourbon
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Reaper Habanero
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 tablespoon cider vinegar
Prepare the barbecue/heat the griddle pan.
Place the pork on the barbecue/griddle pan and cook for 6-8 minutes per side, longer if thicker pieces.
Combine the glaze ingredients and stir.
During the last minute of cooking baste the pork chops all over with the glaze.
Remove from heat, rest for 5 minutes, then serve.