- 14oz boneless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 7oz basmati rice
- 1.75oz frozen green beans
- 1.75oz frozen peas
- 1.4oz butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Naga Chilli sauce
- 1/3 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/3 tablespoon ground garam masala
- 1/3 tablespoon ground turmeric
- pinch of salt
- small handful fresh cilantro, chopped
Melt butter in a pan, add onion and fry on a low heat for 10 minutes.
Add the garlic, cumin, garam masala, turmeric and salt. Fry for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and rice making sure the rice is coated in the spicy butter mixture.
Add the chicken stock, Naga Chilli Sauce, salt, green beans and peas.
Cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
Serve with a scattering of cilantro.